From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by |
Gary Burton Quintet
|Gary Burton chronology|
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow awarded the album 4 stars stating "The repertoire (all obscurities) and post-bop solos have more fire than one would normally expect on a Gary Burton record, and there are plenty of colorful moments on this subtle but adventurous set".
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings|||
- All compositions by Makoto Ozone except as indicated
- "The Last Clown" (Tommy Smith) - 8:57
- "Yellow Fever" - 6:53
- "Soulful Bliss" (James Williams) - 8:11
- "La Divetta" - 8:34
- "Cool Train" (Christian Jacob) - 6:46
- "The Loop" (Chick Corea) - 8:10
- Recorded at Tonstudio Bauer in Ludwigsburg, West Germany in June 1986
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.