From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Who Knows What Tomorrow's Gonna Bring?|
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||December 1–3, 1970|
|Brother Jack McDuff chronology|
The Allmusic review by Thom Jurek awarded the album 3½ stars and stated "Who Knows What Tomorrow's Gonna Bring? is one of Brother Jack's more adventurous dates, and incorporates all sorts of strange pop elements in the mix... The sheer spaced-out vibe is an overwhelming attraction to Who Knows What Tomorrow's Gonna Bring?, because it is unlike any other record in McDuff's massive catalog -- even stranger than Moon Rappin'".
- All compositions by Jack McDuff except as indicated
- "Who Knows What Tomorrow's Gonna Bring?" (Ray Draper) - 5:56
- "Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya" (Draper) - 9:46
- "Who's Pimpin' Who?" (Draper) - 5:44
- "Classic Funke" - 7:24
- "Ya'll Remember Boogie?" (Draper) - 4:50
- "Wank's Thang" - 6:04
- Recorded at The Hit Factory in New York City on December 1 (tracks 2 & 5), December 2 (tracks 1 & 3) and December 3 (tracks 4 & 6), 1970.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.