From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Louis King|
|Screenplay by||Paul Gallico|
Edward T. Lowe, Jr.
|Produced by||Stuart Walker|
|Starring||Edward Everett Horton|
|Edited by||Stuart Gilmore|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Wild Money is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Louis King and written by Paul Gallico, Edward T. Lowe, Jr., Marguerite Roberts and Eddie Welch. The film stars Edward Everett Horton, Louise Campbell, Lynne Overman, Lucien Littlefield, Esther Dale and Porter Hall. The film was released on July 9, 1937, by Paramount Pictures.
- Edward Everett Horton as P.E. Dodd
- Louise Campbell as Judy McGowan
- Lynne Overman as Perry Brown
- Lucien Littlefield as Bill Hawkins
- Esther Dale as Jenny Hawkins
- Porter Hall as Bill Court
- Benny Baker as Al Vogel
- Ruth Coleman as Mrs. West
- Louis Natheaux as Cyrus K. West
- Billy Lee as Malcolm West
- Howard M. Mitchell as Sheriff Jones
- William Burress as Spreckett
- Gertrude Short as Miss Green
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.