Dari Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
|Lahir||Raymond Clevie Carver Jr.|
25 Mei 1938
Clatskanie, Oregon, A.S.
|Meninggal||2 Agustus 1988 (umur 50)|
Port Angeles, Washington, A.S.
|Genre||Cerita pendek, puisi|
|Aliran sastra||Minimalis, dirty realism|
- The Raymond Carver Papers The Ohio State University Libraries Rare Books and Manuscripts Collection
- Templat:Oregon Encyclopedia
- Gura, David (January 7, 2008). "Rights Battle Brews over Un-Edited Carver Stories". All Things Considered.
- Hansen, Ron (December 13, 2009). "Ron Hansen reviews the biography and short stories of Raymond Carver". The Washington Post. A review of Raymond Carver A Writer's Life by Carol Sklenicka and of Raymond Carver Collected Stories edited by William L. Stull and Maureen P. Carroll
- Haslam, Dave (1985). "An indepth interview". Carver talks about his father, his early writing, his characters, and the "dark humour" in some of his stories.
- Hird, Laura. "Review of the posthumously published Tell it All". Tell it All. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 2007-10-26. Provides numerous links to Carver sites on the web and links to his work
- Ho, Oliver (August 4, 2009). "Manga and Minimalism: The Shared Visions of Yoshihiro Tatsumi and Raymond Carver". Pop Matters.
- International Raymond Carver Society. "Home page". IRCS website.
- International Raymond Carver Society. "Welcome: The Raymond Carver Review". Kent State University.
- King, Stephen (November 22, 2009). "Raymond Carver's Life and Stories". The New York Times. A review of Raymond Carver: A Writer's Life by Carol Sklenicka and Raymond Carver Collected Stories edited by William L. Stull and Maureen P. Carroll
- Koehne, David (1978). "Echoes of Our Own Lives: An interview with Raymond Carver". Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 2005-11-30.
- Myers, D. G. (1998). "Between Stories: A Memoir of Raymond Carver". Philosophy and Literature.[pranala nonaktif permanen]
- Polsgrove, Carol (2009). "A Conversation on Raymond Carver". Historian Carol Polsgrove interviews Carver biographer Carol Sklenicka
- Simpson, Mona Simpson & Buzbee, Lewis (Summer 1983). "Raymond Carver, The Art of Fiction No. 76". Paris Review.
- Smith, Dell. "Dell Smith's experiences adapting Carver's story "Why Don't You Dance" into a student film in mid-'80s". Beyond the Margins.
- Wood, Gaby (27 September 2009). "Raymond Carver: the kindest cut". The Observer.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.