Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
|Prêmios||Prêmio William Allan (1965)|
- 1949 The Inheritance of Sickle Cell Anemia. Science 110: 64-66.
- 1967 The Web of History and the Web of Life: Atomic Bombs, Inbreeding and Japanese Genes. Michigan Quarterly Review 6:202-209.
- 1994 Physician to the Gene Pool: Genetic Lessons and Other Stories. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
- James V. Neel, M.D., Ph.D. (March 22, 1915–January 31, 2000): Founder Effect
- James V. Neel, U-M Professor and Father of Modern Human Genetics, Died Feb. 1 At Age 84
- Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society Vol. 146, No. 1, Mar., 2002
- Key Participants: James V. Neel - It's in the Blood! A Documentary History of Linus Pauling, Hemoglobin, and Sickle Cell Anemia
- James V. Neel Is Dead at 84; Leading Genetics Researcher
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.