From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: housing.|
- Housing is used in connection with places to live, such as dwellings and houses
Housing can be:
- Housing in British Columbia
- Housing in Hong Kong
- Housing in Toronto
- Housing in the United States
- Housing in Vancouver
- Affordable housing, places to live that the average person can afford to purchase or rent
- Homeless shelter
- Right to housing
- Warming center
- A shortened version of the United States Federal Housing Administration
- An enclosure containing some equipment or mechanism
|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Housing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.