天主教神学（英语：Roman Catholic theology，罗马大公教会神学；明朝天主教称之为天学）是指有关天主教会根据《圣经》和圣传进行传教的神学理论。教会的信仰体现在《尼西亚信经》、《使徒信经》中，并在《天主教教理》中被详细论述。天主教会的一些理论在历史上几次重要的大公会议中得到修订或澄清。公元50年，使徒在耶路撒冷召开了第一次大公会议。而最近的一次大公会议为1965年的第二次梵蒂冈大公会议。
- CCC 80. [2012-04-30]. （原始内容存档于2014-10-27）.
- Marthaler, Introducing the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Traditional Themes and Contemporary Issues (1994), Preface
- John Paul II, Pope. Laetamur Magnopere publisher = Vatican. 1997 [2008-03-09]. （原始内容存档于2008-02-11）.
- McManners, Oxford Illustrated History of Christianity (2002), pp. 37–38, Chapter 1 The Early Christian Community subsection entitled "Rome", quote: "The 'synod' or, in Latin, 'council' (the modern distinction making a synod something less than a council was unknown in antiquity) became an indispensable way of keeping a common mind, and helped to keep maverick individuals from centrifugal tendencies. During the third century synodal government became so developed that synods used to meet not merely at times of crisis but on a regular basis every year, normally between Easter and Pentecost."
- McManners, Oxford Illustrated History of Christianity (2002), p. 37, Chapter 1 The Early Christian Community subsection entitled "Rome", quote: "In Acts 15 scripture recorded the apostles meeting in synod to reach a common policy about the Gentile mission."
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.