又有撒冷王麦基洗德带著饼和酒出来；他是至高神的祭司。他为亚伯兰祝福，说：“愿至高的神、天地的主赐福给亚伯兰！至高的神把敌人交在你手里，他是应当称颂的！”亚伯兰就把所有的拿出十分之一给他。 — 创世纪14章18~20节(和合本修订版)
- Targum Yonathan and Targum Yerushalmi to Bereishith 14:18-20. Talmud Bavli to tractate Nedarim 32b et al.
- based on the text שב לימיני with "Yemini" referring either to King Saul of the tribe of Benjamin (Binyamin) whom David was careful not to overthrow or to the Torah (as per it being referred to as "from his right hand -a fire of religion to them" -Deuteronomy) -Targum Yonathan to Psalm 110
- Babylonian Talmud to Nedarim, p. 32
- zohar vol. 3 p.53b
- Catechism of the Catholic Church "The Christian tradition considers Melchizedek, "priest of God Most High," as a prefiguration of the priesthood of Christ, the unique "high priest after the order of Melchizedek";16 "holy, blameless, unstained,"
- Martyrologium Romanum ex Decreto Sacrosancti Concilii Oecumenici Vaticani II instauratum, auctoritate Ioannis Pauli Pp. II promulgatum, editio [typica] altera, Typis vaticanis, , p. 476.
- Luther's works: First lectures on the Psalms II, Psalms 76-126 Martin Luther, Hilton C. Oswald - 1976 "After the order of Melchizedek, which is understood, first, in accordance with the name. ... Therefore He is the true Melchizedek. Second, this is understood in accordance with the office, because Melchizedek offered the bread and wine"
- Longman, Tremper. How To Read Genesis. 2005: 172.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.