- Apprenticeship indenture. Cambridge University Library Archives (Luard 179/9). March 18, 1642 [2015-01-08]. （原始內容存檔於2019-05-21）.
- Apprenticeship indentures 1604 - 1697. Cambridge St Edward Parish Church archives (KP28/14/2). [2009-12-07]. （原始內容存檔於2011-08-13）.
- Smith, Adam. Wealth of Nations: An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of The Wealth of Nations. London: W. Strahan and T. Cadell. 1776. （原始內容存檔於2015-01-08）.
- Modern Apprenticeships: the way to work, The Report of the Modern Apprenticeship Advisory Committee, 2001 
- Apprenticeship in the British "Training Market", Paul Ryan and Lorna Unwin, University of Cambridge and University of Leicester, 2001  （頁面存檔備份，存於互聯網檔案館）
- Creating a 『Modern Apprenticeship』: a critique of the UK’s multi-sector, social inclusion approach Alison Fuller and Lorna Unwin, 2003 (pdf) （頁面存檔備份，存於互聯網檔案館）
- Apprenticeship systems in England and Germany: decline and survival. Thomas Deissinger in: Towards a history of vocational education and training (VET) in Europe in a comparative perspective, 2002 (pdf)
- European vocational training systems: the theoretical context of historical development. Wolf-Dietrich Greinert, 2002 in Towards a history of vocational education and training (VET) in Europe in a comparative perspective. (pdf)
- Apprenticeships in the UK- their design, development and implementation, Miranda E Pye, Keith C Pye, Dr Emma Wisby, Sector Skills Development Agency, 2004 (pdf)
- L』apprentissage a changé, c』est le moment d』y penser !, Ministère de l』emploi, du travail et de la cohésion sociale, 2005
- Learning on the Shop Floor: Historical Perspectives on Apprenticeship, Bert De Munck, Steven L. Kaplan, Hugo Soly. Berghahn Books, 2007. (Preview on Google books) （頁面存檔備份，存於互聯網檔案館）
- "The social production of technical work: the case of British engineers" Peter Whalley, SUNY Press 1986.
- "Apprenticeship in the 『golden age』: were youth transitions really smooth and unproblematic back then?", Sarah A.Vickerstaff, University of Kent, UK, 2003
- "The Higher Apprenticeship (HA) in Engineering Technology"; The Sector Skills Council for Science, Engineering and Manufacturing technologies, UK, 2008
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.