- Geekzone: Microsoft announces expansion of Shared Source Initiative
- Open vs. Closed Source Software. scienceinafrica.co.za. January 2004. （原始内容存档于2011-02-07）.
- ZDNet Definition for: Closed Source. ZDNet.
Proprietary software owned by one organization. The term is typically used only in discussions that contrast open source software with proprietary software
- Open Source at Microsoft
- Microsoft Shared Source Initiative Home Page
- Microsoft Shared Source Basics
- List of Microsoft Shared Source Licensing Programs
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.