- Neyfakh, Leon. It's Official: Jane Friedman Out at HarperCollins, Her Deputy Up 'Effective Immediately'. The New York Observer. June 4, 2008 [26 November 2010].
- News Corporation Announces Plans To Acquire William Morrow & Company And Avon Books From The Hearst Corporation (新闻稿). New York: News Corporation. June 17, 1999 [August 6, 2012]. （原始内容存档于Dec 9, 2006）.
- HarperCollins to Acquire Thomas Nelson. Publishers Weekly. October 31, 2011.
- Casey Francis. HarperCollins Finalizes Acquisition of Thomas Nelson (新闻稿). Thomas Nelson, Inc. July 11, 2012 [August 6, 2012].
- Mui, Ylan Q. and Hayley Tsukayama. Justice Department sues Apple, publishers over e-book prices. The Washington Post. April 11, 2012 [June 1, 2014].
- Molina, Brett. E-book price fixing settlements rolling out. USA Today. March 25, 2014 [June 1, 2014].
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.