- Giovanni Farrell-Vinay. "Welfare Provision in Piedmont", Health Care and Poor Relief in 18th- and 19th-century Southern Europe, Ole Peter Grell, Andrew Cunningham, Bernd Roeck, eds. (Burlington: Ashgate, 2005), 250–88.
- Roger J. P. Kain and Elizabeth Baigent. The Cadastral Map in the Service of the State: A History of Property Mapping. University of Chicago Press, 1992.
- C. W. Previté-Orton. The Early History of the House of Savoy (1000–1233). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1912.
- Christopher Storrs. War, Diplomacy and the Rise of Savoy, 1690–1720. Cambridge University Press: 1999.
- Jack D. Street, "The Independence of Savoy and Autonomy of the Valle D'Aosta", The French Review 71 3 (1998), 396–404.
- Geoffrey Symcox. Victor Amadeus II: Absolutism in the Savoyard State, 1675–1730. （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆） University of California Press, 1983.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.