- Milman, Oliver. 100 countries push to phase out potentially disastrous greenhouse gas. The Guardian (London, UK). 22 September 2016 [22 September 2016].
- US EPA, OAR. Understanding Global Warming Potentials. US EPA. 2016-01-12 [2019-09-06] （英语）.
- G. Siegemund, W. Schwertfeger, A. Feiring, B. Smart, F. Behr, H. Vogel, B. McKusick "Fluorine Compounds, Organic" in "Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry" 2005, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim. doi:10.1002/14356007.a11_349
- Davenport, Carol. A Sequel to the Paris Climate Accord Takes Shape in Vienna. New York Times. 23 July 2016 [17 August 2016].
- The New York Declaration of the Coalition to Secure an Ambitious HFC Amendment. Washington, DC: US Department of State. 22 September 2016 [22 September 2016].
- Johnston, Chris; Milman, Oliver; Vidal, John. Climate change: global deal reached to limit use of hydrofluorocarbons. The Guardian. 15 October 2016 [15 October 2016].
- Climate change: 'Monumental' deal to cut HFCs, fastest growing greenhouse gases. BBC News. 15 October 2016 [15 October 2016].
- Nations, Fighting Powerful Refrigerant That Warms Planet, Reach Landmark Deal. New York Times. 15 October 2016 [15 October 2016].
- Drew Kann, CNN Video by Lacey Russell and Alex King. Trump's rollback of climate change regulations will be felt far beyond his presidency. CNN. [2019-09-06].
- Baker Administration Planning Rule To Ban Hydrofluorocarbons
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.