From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||5705 Falls Avenue|
Niagara Falls, Ontario
|Opening date||December 9, 1996|
|Total gaming space||95,000 sq ft (8,800 m2)|
|Notable restaurants||The Market Buffet|
Level 2 Sports Bar and Restaurant
|Owner||Ontario Lottery and Gaming|
Casino Niagara is a commercial casino located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. It opened in 1996, on the site of the former Maple Leaf Village amusement park. With a prime location beside Clifton Hill, it was originally conceived as a temporary facility until Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort opened but has remained open as a permanent facility. It is the second Casino to open in Ontario, and the first to feature electronic Roulette. Casino Niagara has over 1,300 slots and over 40 table games, as well as sports betting.
The Casino completed a $7 million renovation in 2017.
- Casino floor size: 95,000 ft² (8,800 m²)
- Slot machines: 1300
- Slot tournament area
- Table games: more than 40
- Poker room tables: 26
- Restaurants: 3 (Level 2 Bar and Restaurant, The Market Buffet, Perks Cafe)
- Chill Bar and Level 2 Sports Bar
- "Gambling for Profit: Lotteries, Gaming Machines, and Casinos in Cross-national Focus". University of Toronto Press. January 2011.
- "Casino Niagara - About Us". Casino Niagara.
- "OLG Signs Casino Operating and Services Agreement for Niagara gaming bundle". Bloomberg. June 12, 2019.
- "Mohegan Sun owner will run Casino Niagara, Fallsview Casino". The Buffalo news. September 12, 2019.
- "Casino Niagara completes $7 million investment, opens new level 2". Niagara Frontier Publications. November 9, 2017.
- "Dining at Casino Niagara". Casino Niagara.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.