From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The station entrance in 2008
|Owned by||Swiss Federal Railways|
|Train operators||Swiss Federal Railways|
Location within Switzerland
Rotkreuz (Canton of Zug)
Rotkreuz railway station (German: Bahnhof Rotkreuz) is a railway station in the municipality of Risch-Rotkreuz, in the Swiss canton of Zug. It is located at the junction of the standard gauge Rupperswil–Immensee and Zug–Lucerne lines of Swiss Federal Railways.
The following services stop at Rotkreuz:
- EuroCity: two round-trips per day between Zürich Hauptbahnhof and Milano Centrale.
- EuroCity/InterCity: hourly service to Lugano and service every other hour to Zürich Hauptbahnhof or Basel SBB.
- Lucerne S-Bahn /Zug Stadtbahn : half-hourly service to Sursee and every fifteen minutes to Baar.
- Zug Stadtbahn Flüelen. : hourly service to
- Aargau S-Bahn: half-hourly service to Lenzburg, with every other train continuing to Olten.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.