From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1968 in philosophy
- Michael Polanyi, Life's Irreducible Structure (1968)
- Buckminster Fuller, Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth (1968)
- Hans Albert, Treatise on Critical Reason (1968)
- Gilles Deleuze, Difference and Repetition (1968)
- James D. Watson, The Double Helix (1968)
- Jürgen Habermas, Knowledge and Human Interests (originally published in German as Erkenntnis und Interesse; English translation: 1972)
Death years link to the corresponding '[year] in philosophy' article
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.