From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Max Neufeld |
|Written by||Melchior Lengyel (play) |
|Produced by||Herman Millakowsky|
|Starring||Marcelle Chantal |
|Cinematography||Victor Arménise |
|Edited by||Laslo Benedek|
|Music by||Paul Abraham |
Les Productions Milo Film
Société des Etablissements L. Gaumont
|25 January 1935|
Antonia (French: Antonia, romance hongroise) is a 1935 French musical comedy film directed by Jean Boyer and Max Neufeld and starring Marcelle Chantal, Fernand Gravey and Josette Day. It was shot at the Joinville Studios in Paris. A separate English-language version Temptation was also made.
- Marcelle Chantal as Antonia
- Fernand Gravey as Le capitaine Douglas Parker
- Josette Day as Piri
- Pierre Larquey as La garçon
- Alice Tissot La directrice
- Guy Sloux as Le lieutenant Jonny
- Robert Arnoux as Pali
- Jean Worms as Bela de Palmay
- Pierre Finaly as Le directeur du théâtre
- Alfred Rode as Le musicien
- Odette Talazac as Marcza
- Pierre Athon
- Wood p.84
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927–1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.