From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Captain Kidd and the Slave Girl|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Lew Landers|
|Produced by||Jack Pollexfen|
|Written by||Jack Pollexfen|
Alan Hale Jr.
|Music by||Nelson Riddle|
|Cinematography||Charles Van Enger|
|Edited by||Fred R. Feitshans Jr.|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
Captain Kidd and the Slave Girl is a 1954 Action-adventure film about a woman who disguises herself as a slave girl in order to try to gain information from Captain Kidd about his hidden treasure. The film was directed by Lew Landers, and stars Anthony Dexter, Eva Gabor, and Alan Hale Jr..
A nobleman rescues Captain Kidd from the gallows in order to find his treasure.
- Anthony Dexter as Captain William Kidd
- Eva Gabor as Judith Duvall
- Alan Hale Jr. as Jerry Simpson
- James Seay as Earl of Bellomont
- William Tannen as Steve Castle
- Sonia Sorrell as Anne Bonny
- Noel Cravat as L'ollonaise
- Richard Karlan as Captain Avery
- Lyle Talbot as Pace
- Mike Ross as Blackbeard
- Jack Reitzen as Captain Bartholomew
- Robert Long as Calico Jack
- TONY DEXTER IN NEW CAPTAIN KIDD THRILLER AT REGAL The Times of India (1861-current) [New Delhi, India] 26 July 1956: 5.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.