From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Change of Scenes|
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||June 14, 1971|
Cologne, West Germany
|Stan Getz chronology|
|Kenny Clarke/Francy Boland Big Band chronology|
The Allmusic review by Richard S. Ginell stated: "Not only was this Getz's most adventurous session since Focus and the first few bossa nova records, it was very much out of character for Boland, who usually played it safer than this".
All compositions by Francy Boland.
- "Extravagances" - 6:01
- "Symptones" - 5:47
- "Quiproquos" - 9:17
- "Escarmouches" - 4:46
- "Touchstone" - 6:33
- "Provocations" - 6:34
- Stan Getz - tenor saxophone
- Francy Boland - piano, arranger
- Kenny Clarke - drums
- Benny Bailey, Art Farmer, Rick Kiefer, Manfred Schoof, Ack van Rooyen - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Erik van Lier, Albert Mangelsdorff, Åke Persson - trombone
- Herb Geller - alto saxophone, flute, oboe, English horn
- Ronnie Scott - tenor saxophone
- Stan Sulzmann - tenor saxophone, flute, soprano saxophone
- Tony Coe - tenor saxophone, clarinet
- Sahib Shihab - baritone saxophone, flute, soprano saxophone
- Jean Warland - bass
- Tony Inzalaco - percussion
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.