From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||436 Ongs Hat Road, Vincentown, NJ, US|
|Coordinates||39.933619 N, 74.694055 W|
|Appellation||Outer Coastal Plain AVA|
|Key people||Mary DeSantis, |
Angelo Mastropieri (owners)
|Distribution||On-site, NJ restaurants, home shipment|
|Tasting||Tastings on Saturday and by appointment on Sunday|
DeMastro Vineyards is a winery in the Vincentown section of Southampton in Burlington County, New Jersey. DeMastro has 31 acres of grapes under cultivation, and produces 7,000 cases of wine per year. The winery was incorporated in 1990. The winery's name is an amalgamation of the owners' surnames.
DeMastro has a farm winery license from the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, which allows it to produce up to 50,000 gallons of wine per year, operate up to 15 off-premises sales rooms, and ship up to 12 cases per year to consumers in-state or out-of-state. The winery is not a member of the Garden State Wine Growers Association or the Outer Coastal Plain Vineyard Association. DeMastro sells their wines on-site, at local restaurants, and though online sales.
- DeMastro Vineyards. "DeMastro Vineyards: Our Company" (commercial website). Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- New Jersey Department of Treasury. "DeMastro Vineyards Incorporation Documents" (1 May 2013). Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- Westrich, Sal. New Jersey Wine: A Remarkable History. (Charleston, SC: The History Press, 2012). ISBN 9781609491833.
- Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders. "Burlington County Farmland Preservation Program: 2011 Acquisition Targeting List" Archived 2014-01-07 at the Wayback Machine (22 February 2011). Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "DeMastro Vineyards" in American Winery Guide. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Jackson, Bart. Garden State Wineries Guide. (South San Francisco, CA: Wine Appreciation Guild, 2011). ISBN 9781934259573. Geographic description of Outer Coastal Plain AVA includes DeMastro Vineyards.
- DeMastro Vineyard. "DeMastro Vineyards: Vineyard" (commercial website). Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control. "New Jersey ABC list of wineries, breweries, and distilleries" (5 February 2013). Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- New Jersey General Assembly. "N.J.S.A. 33:1-10". Statutes of New Jersey. New Jersey.
- Garden State Wine Growers Association. "GSWGA Wineries." Archived June 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- Outer Coastal Plain Vineyard Association. "Outer Coastal Plain Wineries." Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- Yeske, Susan Sprague. "Bill of Fare: Vincentown Diner emphasizes locally grown produce" in The Times of Trenton (29 July 2011). Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- Winemakers Direct. "De Mastro Vineyards: Southampton, NJ 08088" (commercial website). Retrieved 14 June 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.