From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Cain Avenue, Northcote|
|Distance||8.40 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||4 February 1924|
Boom barriers replaced hand gates at the Victoria Road level crossing, located at the Down end of the station, in 1964.
The current station buildings were provided in 1979.
- Flinders Street all stations and limited stops services to
- Dennis Vicsig
- "Items of interest". The Argus (Melbourne). Victoria, Australia. 28 December 1923. p. 8. Retrieved 10 September 2017 – via National Library of Australia.
- Victoria Road Vicsig
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. June 1979. p. 120.
- "Hurstbridge Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "250 City (Queen St) - La Trobe University". Public Transport Victoria.
- "251 City (Queen St) - Northland SC". Public Transport Victoria.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.