From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the|
New York State Assembly
|Preceded by||Francis E. Laimbeer|
|Succeeded by||George B. Agnew|
|Born||October 15, 1858|
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Died||March 9, 1941 (aged 82)|
New York City, New York, U.S.
(m. 1894; died 1920)
|Relations||Aaron Bancroft (great-grandfather, twice)|
John Davis (grandfather)
Bancroft Gherardi (uncle)
Bancroft Gherardi, Jr. (cousin)
|Parents||George Henry Davis|
Clara Jane Gherardi
Gherardi Davis (October 15, 1858 – March 9, 1941) was an American lawyer, book author and politician from New York.
- Fahnen und Standarten aus dem Kriege von 1870–71 (New York, 1901)
- Regimental Colors in the War of the Revolution (privately printed at the Gilliss Press; New York; 1907)
- Regimental Colors of the German Armies in the War of 1870–1871 (privately printed at the Gilliss Press, New York, 1911)
- The Gospels – by a Layman (printed at the Gilliss Press; New York; 1916)
- The Saint Nicholas Society of the City of New York (1916; pg. 17)
- New York Red Book (1900; pg. 113)
- "Guide to the Gherardi Davis papers". archives.nypl.org. New York Public Library. Retrieved 1 May 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- NEW DEPUTY FOR GREENE in the New York Times on March 21, 1903
- LARCHMONT YACHT WINS FIRST HONORS in the New York Times on August 22, 1913
- GHERARDI DAVIS, 83, LAWYER, CIVIC AIDE in the New York Times on March 10, 1941 (subscription required)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.