From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glamour is a 1931 British drama film directed by Seymour Hicks and Harry Hughes and starring Seymour Hicks, Ellaline Terriss and Margot Grahame. A young, ruthless woman falls in love with a rising actor. It was loosely remade for the 1934 American film Glamour. There are currently no known surviving copies of the original film.
- Seymour Hicks as Henry Garthome
- Ellaline Terriss as Lady Belton
- Margot Grahame as Lady Betty Enfield
- Basil Gill as Lord Westborough
- A. Bromley Davenport as Lord Belton
- Beverley Nichols as Hon. Richard Wells
- Betty Hicks as Lady Armadale
- Clifford Heatherley as Edward Crumbles
- Naomi Jacob as Rosalind Crumbles
- David Hawthorne as Charlie Drummond
- Philip Hewland as Millett
- Arthur Stratton as Fireman
- Charles Paton as Clockwinder
- Margery Binner as Reede
- Eric Marshall as Singer
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.