From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Hard Rock Harrigan|
|Directed by||David Howard|
|Cinematography||Frank B. Good|
|Edited by||Donald Barratt|
|Music by||Hugo Riesenfeld|
|Distributed by||Fox Film|
|July 1, 1935|
- George O'Brien as Tim 'Hard Rock' Harrigan
- Irene Hervey as 'Andy' Anderson
- Fred Kohler as Black Jack Riley
- Dean Benton as Michael McGinnis
- Frank Rice as McClintock - Superindendant
- Victor Potel as 'Big' Oscar
- Olin Francis as Clancy
- William Gould as Clark
- George Humbert as Columbo
- David Clyde as McNally
- Edward Keane as Dr. Wagner
- Lee Shumway as Casey
- George A. Katchmer. Eighty Silent Film Stars: Biographies and Filmographies of the Obscure to the Well Known. McFarland, 1991.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.