From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Occupation||writer, book designer, publisher|
Judith Schalansky (born 20 September 1980, in Greifswald) is a German writer, book designer and publisher. Her book Atlas of Remote Islands was the winner of the prize for the most beautiful German book of the year in 2009. In 2012, she won the same prize for The Giraffe’s Neck. Schalansky has degrees in both art history and communication design.
- Fraktur Mon Amour (2006; English edition: 2008)
- Blau steht dir nicht (2008)
- Atlas of Remote Islands (2009; English edition: 2010)
- The Giraffe’s Neck (2011; English edition: 2014)
- Verzeichnis einiger Verluste (2018)
- "Island books: Judith Schalansky". The Island Review. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- "JPL Small-Body Database Browser: 95247 Schalansky (2002 CH52)". Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- Schalansky, Ein Gastbeitrag von Judith (7 May 2019). "Ungeheuerliche Hetze". Retrieved 7 May 2019 – via Sueddeutsche.de.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.