From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
by Kang Hyung-kyu
|Written by||Han Ji-hoon|
|Directed by||Jo Nam-kook|
|Starring||Yoon Kye-sang |
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||16|
|Executive producer(s)||Park Joon-seo|
|Production company(s)||AStory Co., Ltd.|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 2.0|
|First shown in||65 minutes|
|Original release||July 24 –|
September 12, 2015
Last (Korean: 라스트; RR: Laseuteu) is a 2015 South Korean television series based on the webtoon of the same name by Kang Hyung-kyu. Starring Yoon Kye-sang and Lee Beom-soo, it aired on jTBC on Fridays and Saturdays at 20:40 from July 24 to September 12, 2015 for 16 episodes.
Jang Tae-ho (Yoon Kye-sang) is a successful fund manager whose seemingly fool-proof financial deal goes horribly awry, leading to a loss of ₩35 billion and his business partner's death. In desperate straits, Tae-ho goes on the run from loan shark gangsters and descends into the underbelly of Seoul. He discovers a secret society of homeless people living inside Seoul Station, one that has its own strict hierarchy and rules. Tae-ho vows to find out what went wrong with his deal, claw himself up from rock bottom, and get his life back.
- Yoon Kye-sang as Jang Tae-ho
- Lee Beom-soo as Kwak Heung-sam
- Seo Ye-ji as Shin Na-ra
- Park Won-sang as Ryu Jong-gu
- Park Ye-jin as Seo Mi-joo
- Gong Hyung-jin as Cha Hae-jin
- Jeong Jong-jun as Chairman Jo
- Ahn Se-ha as Go Young-chil
- Goo Jae-yee as Yoon Jung-min
- Lee Yong-woo as Kang Se-hoon
- Kim Hyung-kyu as Samagwui ("mantis")
- Lee Cheol-min as Doksa ("poisonous snake")
- Jang Won-young as Akeo ("crocodile")
- Kim Young-woong as Sergeant Bae
- Jo Jae-yoon as Baemnun ("snake eye")
- Yoon Je-moon as Jakdoo ("straw cutter")
- Lee Do-kyeong as President Jung
- Park Hyuk-kwon as Park Min-soo
- Choi, He-suk (25 June 2015). "Posters of Yoon Kye-sang's new drama revealed". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- Choi, He-suk (15 June 2015). "Actor Yoon Kye-sang to make comeback in action drama". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- Ahn, Woorim (15 June 2015). "Yoon Kye Sang To Appear In Last". BNTNews. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- Ghim, Sora (15 June 2015). "Lee Bum Soo Chooses Last As His Next Work". BNTNews. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- Doo, Rumy (18 August 2015). "Will Korean dramas break away from live-shoot system?". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- Ghim, Sora (18 June 2015). "Lee Yong Woo Is Cast In Last". BNTNews. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.