From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Part of a series on|
This list includes notable clinical psychologists and contributors to clinical psychology, some of whom may not have thought of themselves primarily as clinical psychologists but are included here because of their important contributions to the discipline.
- Richard Bandler, co-founder of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Albert Bandura, behavior theorist
- David H. Barlow, known for his study and treatment of anxiety and related disorders
- Deirdre Barrett, researcher on dreams and hypnosis
- Aaron T. Beck, founder of cognitive therapy
- Kim Bergman, surrogacy psychologist
- Larry E. Beutler, systematic treatment selection
- Theodore H. Blau
- Nathaniel Branden, notable as a clinician for sentence stems technique, style of group therapy, clinical approaches to self-esteem work
- David D. Burns, cognitive-behavioral therapy/theory
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.