From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Author||Joseph Banks Rhine|
Joseph Gaither Pratt
Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind is a book by Joseph Banks Rhine and Joseph Gaither Pratt, originally published in 1957. It is a textbook and reference work which provides an introduction to the field of parapsychology, which discusses "methods for testing, tables for evaluation, reading lists, and other research aids".
Gregg Dougherty in a review wrote "the book as a whole is clearly and rather quietly written" but noted that there is "no attempt to argue with or convince the extremely skeptical reader."
- J. B. Rhine and J. G. Pratt. Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind Kessinger Publishing, 2006.
- Joseph Banks Rhine. Extra-sensory perception Branden Books, 1983, p. xlvi.
- Michael Scriven. Review: Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind The Philosophical Review, Vol. 68, No. 4 (Oct., 1959), pp. 560-562.
- C. J. Ducasse. Review: Parapsychology, Frontier Science of the Mind Philosophy East and West, Vol. 7, No. 3/4 (Oct., 1957 - Jan., 1958), pp. 155-157.
- Parapsychology. Frontier Science of the Mind Southern Medical Journal, November 1958, Volume 51, Issue 11, p. 1489.
- Gregg Dougherty. (1958). Parapsychology, Frontier Science of the Mind by J. B. Rhine; J. G. Pratt. American Scientist. Vol. 46, No. 2. pp. 148-150.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.