From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Scattergood Pulls the Strings|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Christy Cabanne|
John E. Burch (assistant)
|Produced by||Jerrold T. Brandt|
|Written by||Christy Cabanne|
|Music by||C. Bakaleinikoff|
|Edited by||Desmond Marquette|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Scattergood Pulls the Strings is a 1941 American comedy film directed by Christy Cabanne and written by Christy Cabanne and Bernard Schubert. It is the sequel to the 1941 film Scattergood Baines. The film stars Guy Kibbee, Bobs Watson, Susan Peters, James Corner, Emma Dunn, Dink Trout and Monte Blue. The film was released on May 23, 1941, by RKO Pictures.
- Guy Kibbee as Scattergood Baines
- Bobs Watson as Jimmy Jordan
- Susan Peters as Ruth Savage
- James Corner as Urban Downs
- Emma Dunn as Mirandy Baines
- Dink Trout as Pliny Pickett
- Monte Blue as Ben Mott
- Carl Stockdale as Squire Pettibone
- Paul White as Hipp
- Fern Emmett as Clara Potts
- Lee 'Lasses' White as Ed Potts
- Ann Shoemaker as Mrs. Downs
- Gordon Hart as Homer Savage
- Howard C. Hickman as Withers
- Earle Hodgins as Deputy
- "Scattergood Pulls the Strings (1941) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Scattergood-Pulls-the-Strings - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Scattergood Pulls The Strings Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Scattergood Pulls The Strings - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.