From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Founded||6 June 1993|
|House of Representatives|
0 / 568
The party was established in 1993. It supports left-leaning non-secular democratic and progressive views. It calls for equal rights and duties for all citizens, boosting principles of loyalty to homeland and achieving justice for all citizens.
The party fielded three candidates to run for the 2000 legislative polls.
- Maintaining the national unity and social peace, enhancing the principles of democracy and socialism and protecting gains of the labor class and peasants.
- Islamic sharia is a main source of legislation.
- Promoting respect between the ruling parties and opposition parties.
- Equal rights for all citizens.
- "Dialogue meeting to discuss Egypt parliament law reforms hampered by disagreement". Ahram Online. 9 April 2015. Retrieved 9 April 2015.
- "The Social Justice Party". Egypt State Information Service. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "A Partial Guide to the Egyptian Political Parties". Connected in Cairo. 15 November 2011. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.