From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by|
All Platinum Studios, Englewood, New Jersey
|Jack McDuff chronology|
The Allmusic site awarded the album 2 stars stating "This forgettable effort from Jack McDuff veers far too close to smooth jazz territory for comfort -- swapping his signature Hammond B-3 for keyboards, McDuff settles for a fusion sound suggesting a particularly tepid CTI session, with none of the swagger and groove of his most memorable records".
All compositions by Jack McDuff and Billy Jones except as indicated
- "Dit Da Dit" - 6:00
- "Ju Ju" (Billy Jones) - 6:49
- "To Be Named Later" - 4:50
- "Summer Dream" - 4:50
- "Jack's Boogie" - 3:32
- "Mini Pads" - 5:50
- "Electric Surf Board" (Jack McDuff) - 5:17
- "Mannix Theme" (Lalo Schifrin) - 3:26
- Jack McDuff - organ, piano, electric piano
- Joe Farrell - saxophones, flute
- Brian Cuomo - piano
- Robert Banks, Walter Morris - guitar
- Billy Jones - guitar, percussion
- Frank Prescod - electric bass
- Joe Corsello, Ted McKinsey, Clarence Oliver, Arnold Ramsey, Scott Schoer - drums
- Craig Derry, Scott Saunders - congas, percussion
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.