From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||November 18, 1968|
|Studio||Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, NJ|
|Houston Person chronology|
Allmusic awarded the album 3 stars, stating: "Although not as well produced or engineered as his '70s and '80s Muse recordings, this late '60s date is vintage Houston Person. He's doing the same mix of blues, ballads, and soul jazz cuts as always, although with a little less confidence, edge, and control than he displays on later albums".
All compositions by Houston Person except where noted
- "Snake Eyes" - 5:22
- "Never Let Me Go" (Ray Evans, Jay Livingston) - 4:55
- "Groovin' and A-Groovin'" - 5:04
- "What a Diff'rence a Day Made" (Stanley Adams, María Grever) - 5:57
- "Soul Dance" - 3:58
- "Here's That Rainy Day" (Johnny Burke, Jimmy Van Heusen) - 6:03
- "Teardrops from My Eyes" (Rudy Toombs) - 4:58
- "Blue 7" (Sonny Rollins) - 5:26
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.