From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Following Morning|
|Studio album by|
|Studio||Talent Studio in Oslo, Norway|
|Eberhard Weber chronology|
The Allmusic review by Paul Collins awarded the album 3 stars, stating, "The absence of a drummer deprives The Following Morning of some of the drive and rhythmic shadings of other Weber releases. In some ways this is a more contemplative work, lingering longer upon the tones of the individual instruments... the album is quite subtle and slow to unfold. You might not pick up this album as often as some other Weber releases, but it can reward close listening".
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|||
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings|||
All compositions by Eberhard Weber.
- "T. on a White Horse" – 10:14
- "Moana I" – 10:56
- "The Following Morning" – 12:06
- "Moana II" – 7:45
- ECM discography Archived 2012-09-12 at the Wayback Machine accessed September 7, 2011
- Collins, P. Allmusic Review accessed September 7, 2011
- Swenson, J., ed. (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 205. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.
- Cook, Richard; Morton, Brian (2008). The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings (9th ed.). Penguin. p. 1477. ISBN 978-0-141-03401-0.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.