From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Gay Caballero|
|Directed by||Alfred L. Werker|
|Screenplay by||Barry Conners|
|Based on||The Gay Bandit of the Border|
by Tom Gill
|Produced by||Edmund Grainger|
C. Henry Gordon
|Edited by||Alfred DeGaetano|
|Music by||R.H. Bassett|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
The Gay Caballero is a 1932 American pre-Code Western film directed by Alfred L. Werker and written by Barry Conners and Philip Klein. The film stars George O'Brien, Victor McLaglen, Conchita Montenegro, Linda Watkins, C. Henry Gordon and Weldon Heyburn. The film's screenplay was adapted from the novel The Gay Bandit of the Border by Tom Gill. The film was released on February 14, 1932, by Fox Film Corporation.
- George O'Brien as Ted Radcliffe
- Victor McLaglen as Don Bob Harkness/"El Coyote"
- Conchita Montenegro as Adela O'Brien Morales
- Linda Watkins as Ann Grey
- C. Henry Gordon as Don Paco Morales
- Weldon Heyburn as Jito
- Martin Garralaga as Manuel
- Willard Robertson as Maj. Lawrence Blount
- Juan Torena as Juan Rodrigues
- Al Ernest Garcia as Bandit
- "The Gay Caballero (1932)". TCM.com. Retrieved October 12, 2015.
- "Movie Review - The Gay Caballero - On the Mexican Border". NYTimes.com. March 26, 1932. Retrieved October 12, 2015.
- "The Gay Caballero". Afi.com. Retrieved October 12, 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.