From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Hidden Children|
|Directed by||Oscar Apfel|
|Distributed by||Metro Pictures|
|March 26, 1917|
The Hidden Children is a 1917 American silent historical drama film directed by Oscar Apfel and starring Harold Lockwood, May Allison and Lillian West. It is based on a 1914 novel by Robert W. Chambers, set in Colonial America. Location shooting took place in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Harold Lockwood as Evan Loskiel
- May Allison as Lois de Contrecoeur
- Lillian West as Jeeanne de Contrrecoeur
- Henry Hebert as Mayaro
- George A. McDaniel as Amochol
- Lester Cuneo as Lt. Boyd
- Albert Ellis as Cavert
- Lillian Hayward as Mrs. Rannock
- Howard Davies as Gen. Sullivan
- Daniel Davis as Hiaowoc
- Clara Lucas as Marie Loskiel
- Arthur Allardt as Capt. Jean de Contrecoeur
- Charles Cummings as Guy Johnson
- Lowe p.9
- Lowe, Denise. An Encyclopedic Dictionary of Women in Early American Films: 1895-1930. Routledge, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.