From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Man in the Trunk|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Malcolm St. Clair|
|Produced by||Walter Morosco|
|Screenplay by||John Larkin|
J. Carrol Naish
|Music by||Cyril J. Mockridge|
|Edited by||Alex Troffey|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
The Man in the Trunk is a 1942 American comedy film directed by Malcolm St. Clair and written by John Larkin. The film stars Lynne Roberts, George Holmes, Raymond Walburn, J. Carrol Naish, Dorothy Peterson and Eily Malyon. The film was released on September 18, 1942, by 20th Century Fox.
- Lynne Roberts as Peggy LaRue
- George Holmes as Dick Burke
- Raymond Walburn as Jim Cheevers
- J. Carrol Naish as Reginald DeWinters
- Dorothy Peterson as Lola DeWinters
- Eily Malyon as Abbie Addison
- Arthur Loft as Sam Kohler
- Milton Parsons as Doctor Pluma
- Matt McHugh as Detective Murtha
- Charles Cane as Police Lieut. Braley
- Theodore von Eltz as Theodore Swann
- Joan Marsh as Yvonne Duvalle
- Syd Saylor as Joe
- Douglas Fowley as Ed Mygatt
- Tim Ryan as Auctioneer
- Vivien Oakland as Mrs. Tessie Sweeney Kohler
- "The Man in the Trunk (1942) - Overview". TCM.com. 1994-02-22. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- A.W. (1942-10-23). "Movie Review - The Man in the Trunk - At the Palace". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "The Man in the Trunk". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.