From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 18-house Trace Meadows neighborhood is an affordable housing project created by Housing and Economic Development's Harris County office, and the Great Northwest Community Development Corporation (GNCDC) and Mint Homes. The neighborhood opened in 2004. The houses, with 1,236 to 2,020-square-foot (188 m2) floor plans, ranged in price from $99,000 to $120,000 United States dollars. GNCDC included a $5,000 grant with each three and four bedroom house. Denis Matties, the president of the Traces Homeowners Association, said that the groups involved collaborated with the existing homeowners and agreed to develop the new subdivision in a satisfactory manner.
Its 2005 the subdivision had a median price range[clarification needed] of $77,000-$124,000 U.S. dollars. The 2005 price per square foot was $70.85 while its 2006 median price per square foot was $69.22.
The community is served by the Harris County Sheriff's Office District I Patrol, headquartered from the Cypresswood Substation at 6831 Cypresswood Drive. The area is served by the Northwest Volunteer Fire Department.
- "Frequently Asked Questions[permanent dead link]." Mint Homes. Retrieved on December 7, 2008.
- Dodson, Doug. "Families move into Trace Meadows homes." Houston Chronicle. Thursday February 12, 2004. ThisWeek 4.
- "NEIGHBORHOOD PRICE TRENDS / Home price trends in Houston-area subdivisions." Houston Chronicle. Sunday April 15, 2007.
- "Parks Map Archived 2008-07-23 at the Wayback Machine." Harris County Precinct 4. Retrieved on November 22, 2008.
- "Welcome to Precinct 4 Archived 2008-05-09 at the Wayback Machine." Harris County Precinct 4. Retrieved on November 22, 2008.
- District I Map Archived 2011-07-18 at the Wayback Machine. Harris County Sheriff's Office. Retrieved on November 23, 2008.
- "District I Patrol Archived 2008-06-08 at the Wayback Machine." Harris County Sheriff's Office. Retrieved on November 23, 2008.
- "Jurisdiction Lookup." Harris County, Texas. Retrieved on November 7, 2008.
- "ATTENDANCE ZONES KLEIN FOREST HIGH SCHOOL 2008-2009 Archived 2009-02-27 at the Wayback Machine." Klein Independent School District. Retrieved on December 7, 2008.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.