From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Redd Davis|
|Written by||Allison Booth|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Starring||Charles Clapham |
|Edited by||Reginald Beck|
Twentieth Century Fox
|Distributed by||Twentieth Century Fox|
|23 August 1937|
- Charles Clapham as Radio announcer
- Bill Dwyer as Radio announcer
- Brian Lawrance as Band Leader
- Jack Donohue as Himself
- Helen Howard as Herself
- Kay Katya and Kay as Themselves
- The Norwich Trio as Themselves
- Raymond Newell as Singer in Finale
- The Music Hall Boys as Themselves
- Carson Robison and His Pioneers as Themselves
- The Wiere Brothers as Dancers
- Chibnall p.297
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The British of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.