From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1958 in philosophy
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2013)
- Peter Winch, The Idea of a Social Science and Its Relation to Philosophy (1958)
- Gaston Bachelard, The Poetics of Space (1958)
- Michael Polanyi, Personal Knowledge: Towards a Post-Critical Philosophy (1958)
- Clifton Fadiman (editor), Fantasia Mathematica (1958)
- Hannah Arendt, The Human Condition (1958)
- Isaiah Berlin, Two Concepts of Liberty (1958)
- Raymond Williams, Culture and Society (1958)
- March 12 - Thomas Metzinger
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.