From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Municipal elections in Lima were held in 7 October 2018. 82.56% of eligible voters cast ballots in the election. The mayoral election produced the following results:
- Jorge Muñoz Wells—1,907,693
- Daniel Urresti—1,042,481
- Renzo Reggiardo—469,533
- Alberto Beingolea—236,320
- Ricardo Belmont—205,716
- Juan Carlos Zurek—190,194
- Jaime Salinas—186,348
- Diethell Columbus—142,913
- Luis Castaneda Pardo---136,657
The distribution of seats among parties which ensured representation in the city council is as follows:
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.