From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Confessions of Felix Krull|
|Directed by||Kurt Hoffmann|
|Edited by||Caspar van den Berg|
|Music by||Hans-Martin Majewski|
Confessions of Felix Krull (German: Bekenntnisse des Hochstaplers Felix Krull) is a 1957 West German comedy and drama film directed by Kurt Hoffmann and starring Horst Buchholz, Liselotte Pulver, and Ingrid Andree. It is based on the 1954 novel of the same title by Thomas Mann. The story was later made into a 1982 television series The Confessions of Felix Krull.
- Horst Buchholz as Felix Krull
- Liselotte Pulver as Zaza
- Ingrid Andree as Zouzou Kuckuck
- Susi Nicoletti as Madame Houpflé
- Paul Dahlke as Professor Kuckuck
- Ilse Steppat as Maria Pia Kuckuck
- Walter Rilla as Lord Kilmarnock
- Alice Treff as Venostas Mutter
- Peer Schmidt as Marquis de Venosta
- Karl Ludwig Lindt as Venostas Vater
- Werner Hinz as Stabsarzt
- Heinz Reincke as Stanko
- Paul Henckels as Schimmelpreester
- Heidi Brühl as Eleanor
- Ralf Wolter as Gestellungspflichtiger
- Heinz Klevenow as Machatschek
- Ehmi Bessel as Felix Krulls' Mutter
- Herbert Weicker as Hurtado
- Robert Meyn as 1. Polizeibeamter
- Jo Herbst as Bob
- Günther Jerschke as 2. Polizeibeamter
- Florent Antony as Kriminalbeamter
- Martin Rosenstiel as Jean-Pierre
- Bock & Bergfelder p. 378
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.