DK (Dorling Kindersley) 1974年建立于伦敦，是成人与儿童非虚构的读物出版业的标杆。
- Alpha, publishes Complete Idiot's Guides
- Prima Games, publishes video game strategy guides
- Rough Guides, publishes travel guides
皇冠出版最早是 Outlet 图书公司成立于1933年的的打折促销出版社，现在是一个虚构和叙事性非虚构作品的出版社。
- Amphoto Books, publishes photography books
- Broadway Books, founded in 1996 as part of Bantam Doubleday Dell and is now the paperback imprint of Crown
- Clarkson Potter, produces cookbooks, illustrated gift books, and journals
- Crown Archetype, hardcover publisher of pop-culture titles
- Crown Business, publishes business-related content
- Crown Forum, publishes political discourse
- Harmony Books, publishes self-help titles
- Hogarth Press, partnership between Crown in the U.S. and Windus in the U.K.
- Convergent, Image Catholic Books (Doubleday Religion), Waterbrook & Multnomah publish Christian non-fiction and fiction titles
- Pam Krauss Books, founded in 1915 and publishes culinary, food, and lifestyle related titles
- Rodale Books
- Ten Speed Press, joined Crown in 2009 as a West Coast publisher of nonfiction and gift titles
- Tim Duggan Books, founded in 2014
- Watson-Guptill, publishes illustrated art books as part of Ten Speed Press 
- 道布尔戴出版社, publisher of commercial, literary, and serious nonfiction founded in 1897
- Pantheon, founded in 1942 by Kurt Wolff
- Schocken, publisher of Judaica, became a part of Random House in 1945
- Vintage Books, trade paperback publisher founded by Alfred A. Knopf in 1954
- Anchor Books, publisher of history, science, women's studies, sociology and fiction
- Vintage 西班牙语, Spanish-language publisher in the United States, founded in 1994 by Alfred A. Knopf
- Black Lizard, also known as Vintage Crime, publisher of crime fiction, acquired by Random House in 1990
- Nan A. Talese, literary imprint formed in 1990 to house authors published by editor Nan A. Talese
- Everyman's Library, a series of reprinted classic literature currently published in hardback 
- Avery, publisher of nonfiction and lifestyle books founded in 1974
- Berkley Publishing Group/New American Library, contain several imprints including Jove, Signet, Ace, Roc, Sensation, and Caliber
- DAW, publisher of science fiction and fantasy
- Dutton, small boutique fiction and non-fiction publisher of about 40 books per year
- Putnam, publisher founded in 1838
- Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, established in 2010 as a boutique publisher of VP Pamela Dorman
- Penguin, established in the 1930s as a publisher of mass market paperbacks; houses Penguin Books, Penguin Classics, and most recently Penguin Press
- Perigee, originally the trade paperback imprint for G.P. Putnam's Sons; publishes prescriptive non-fiction, self-help and how-to books
- Plume, trade paperback imprint with a focus on multi-cultural and LGBT publishing
- Portfolio, founded in 2001 as a business imprint
- Riverhead, publisher of literary fiction and non-fiction founded in 1994
- Sentinel, founded in 2003 as a conservative imprint
- Tarcher Perigee, publisher of mind, body, and spiritualism titles
- Viking Press, founded in 1925 and publishes both fiction and non-fiction titles
- Dial Books for Young Readers, publishes about 70 hardcover children's books per year
- Firebird, publishes young adult science fiction and fantasy
- Frederick Warne, publisher founded in 1865 that develops brands based on classic children's literature such as Peter Rabbit
- G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers, publisher of picture books
- Grosset & Dunlap, publisher of paperback series, leveled readers, nonfiction, brands, and licenses for ages 0-12
- Kathy Dawson Books, launched in 2014 by publisher Kathy Dawson to publish hardcover middle-grade and YA fiction
- Ladybird Books, publishes books for toddlers
- Nancy Paulsen Books, launched in 2011 by publisher Nancy Paulsen to publish picture books
- Philomel Books
- Price Stern Sloan (PSS!), founded to publish the Mad Libs books in the 1960s, expanded to publish additional children's, novelty, and humor titles
- Puffin Books, publishes books for young readers in various formats
- Razorbill, publishes middle grade and young adult books
- Speak, launched in 2002 to publish classic and new young adult fiction
- Viking, publishes books for young readers
- Ballantine Books, founded in 1952 to publish fiction and nonfiction hardcover and paperback titles
- Bantam Books, originally a publisher of mass-market reprints; currently publishes fiction and nonfiction in all formats
- Delacorte Press, founded in 1921 as a publisher of pulp magazines, detective stories, and movie articles, has expanded to publish original fiction in all formats
- Del Rey Books, branch of Ballantine Books that focuses on science fiction and fantasy titles
- The Dial Press, literary publisher
- Modern Library, publisher of American and international classics founded by Boni & Liveright
- Random House, originally founded in 1927 by Bennett Cerf and Donald Klopfer, and publishes fiction
- Random House Value
- Spiegel & Grau
- Alibi, Flirt, Hydra, and Loveswept, publish e-originals in genre fiction
- Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers, publisher of board books, picture books, novels and non-fiction
- Crown Books for Young Readers
- Random House Books for Young Readers, publisher of Dr.Seuss, Babar, Magic Tree House series, Junie B. Jones, and Step Into Reading
- Little Golden Books, picture book, novelty, and activity book publisher launched in 1942
- Schwartz and Wade, launched in 2005 and directed by Anne Schwartz and Lee Wade
- Wendy Lamb Books, publisher of middle-grade and young adult fiction launched in 2002
- Ember, publishes young adult and middle grade trade paperbacks, such as titles by Judy Blume and Dana Reinhardt
- Bluefire, fantasy imprint for middle grade and young adult readers
- Dragonfly, publishes paperback picture books
- Yearling Books, publishes middle grade paperbacks
- Laurel-Leaf, publishes young adult literature in a mass-market format
- The Princeton Review, publishes print and digital test prep materials
- Sylvan Learning, publishes workbooks and study aids.
- Random House Puzzles & Games
- Sasquatch Books
- Books on Tape
- Listening Library
- Penguin Audio
- Random House Audio
- Living Language, creates language learning products
- Random House Reference[来源请求]
- Companhia das Letras (70%; Brazil)
- Ediciones B
- Editorial Bruguera
- Grupo Santillana
- Transworld 爱尔兰
- Verlagsgruppe Penguin Random House 
- 企鵝蘭登合併 將引發新一輪合併潮. [2013-01-11]. （原始内容存档于2012-11-04）.
- Pearson, Bertelsmann Confirm Publishing Tie-Up. Associated Press. 29 October 2012 [31 October 2012].
- About DK. DK Publishing. [2016-04-08] （美国英语）.
- Mcdowell, Edwin. Nat Wartels, 88, the Chairman Of the Crown Publishing Empire. The New York Times. 1990-02-08 [2016-04-04]. ISSN 0362-4331.
- The Crown Publishing GroupThe Crown Publishing Group. The Crown Publishing Group. [2016-04-04]. （原始内容存档于2012-08-04） （美国英语）.
- Rich, Motoko. Pulitzer Prizes - Alfred A. Knopf - Books. The New York Times. 2007-04-18 [2017-09-13]. ISSN 0362-4331. （原始内容存档于2014-03-10） （美国英语）.
- Knopf Doubleday. Knopf Doubleday. [2016-04-03].
- Random House - Bertelsmann AG. [2012-08-13]. （原始内容存档于2013-06-03） （德语）.
- Penguin Random House. PenguinRandomhouse.com. [2016-04-09].
- Our Imprints. Random House. [2016-04-07].
- Random House Kids. Randomhousekids.com. [2016-04-16].
- Random House Kids Imprints. Random House. [13 April 2016].
- Santillana vende Ediciones Generales a Penguin Random House para centrarse en el área educativa. El País (Madrid: PRISA). 19 March 2014 [7 November 2016] （西班牙语）.
- Penguin Random House Offices.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.