From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1957 in philosophy
- Karl Jaspers, The Great Philosophers (originally published in German as Die großen Philosophen, 1957)
- Paul Tillich, Dynamics of Faith (1957)
- Bernard Lonergan, Insight: A Study of Human Understanding (1957)
- B. F. Skinner, Verbal Behavior (1957)
- Leopold Kohr, The Breakdown of Nations (1957)
- André Leroi-Gourhan, Prehistoric Man (1957)
- Northrop Frye, Anatomy of Criticism (1957)
- Noam Chomsky, Syntactic Structures (1957)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2013)
- October 13 - Erich Auerbach (born 1892)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.