From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1966 in philosophy
- Michael Polanyi, The Tacit Dimension (1966)
- Kenneth Burke, Language As Symbolic Action (1966)
- Theodor W. Adorno, Negative Dialectics (1966)
- Michel Foucault, The Order of Things (1966)
- Louis Dumont, Homo Hierarchicus (1966)
- Mary Douglas, Purity and Danger (1966)
- Peter L. Berger and Thomas Luckmann, The Social Construction of Reality (1966)
- Susan Sontag, Against Interpretation (1966)
- Alasdair MacIntyre, A Short History of Ethics (1966)
- July 12 - D. T. Suzuki (born 1870)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.