From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.Find sources: "1971 in Scottish television" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (January 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of events in Scottish television from 1971.
- 8 February – The Colour Strike ends after three months.
- 1 September – Border Television celebrates ten years on air.
- 30 September – Grampian Television celebrates ten years on air and to mark the anniversary, it begins broadcasting in colour.
- Unknown – Border begins broadcasting in colour.
- Unknown – BBC Scotland presents a television adaptation of Lewis Grassic Gibbon's novel Sunset Song
- 29 July - Top Club on Grampian (1971–1998)
- 3 January - Dr. Finlay's Casebook (1962–1971)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.